The Chakra lampshade is inspired by the symbol of the „crown chakra“ but also by the flower of the artichoke. It is made of 85 elements and sticking together without glue or nails. Like a 3D-mandala to build yourself, the repetition of movements in a circular rhythm can and should be seen as a kind of meditative manual exercise. Due to the large amount of piece, this lamp-shade requires a bit of patience and dedication, but the result is definitely worth it.
We recommend the usage of a clear lightbulb (40 – 60 W), then many little drops of light will shine through the holes in the petals and onto the walls of your room.
- avalaible in white
- light and robust
- elavabat- and water-resistant
- Easily washable
- Shipping as flat-pack in nature-carton packaging.
- Material: Polypropylène (PP) 0.4 mm, heat-resistant up to 160° C
(direct contact between lightbulb and lampshade must strictly be avoided!)
- contains 19 piéces + instructions de montage
- montage environ 45 Minutes
- compatiblewith standard bulb fittings (E27 & E14, fitting outside diameter 54 mm)
LAMP-FOOT, FITTING & BULB NOT INCLUDED